By using www.pakizarealty.com, you confirm that you have read, understood and accept these Terms of
Service as the conditions which govern your access to and use of the Website and the Service and you
agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept or agree to abide by these terms, you must not use this
website. Further, while using any part of the Service, you agree to comply with all posted guidelines
applicable to such Service, which may change or be updated from time to time at our sole discretion.
If you are a business that advertises on our website, you will be required to agree to additional terms and conditions set out in our advertising agreement, however, please note that these terms will always apply and should be read in conjunction with any other agreement you conclude. with the company.
Address: 4th Floor, Commercial Plot No-03, PU-04, Opp.Prestige College, Near Bombay Hospital, Scheme No 54, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Terms for use of this website
1. The contents of the pages of this website are intended for your general information and use only.
Subject to change without notice.
2. The information and materials on this website are provided by Pakiza Realty in good faith. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use you make of the information and documents contained in this document
3. Visitors to this website are encouraged to seek individual advice from their legal, financial, personal and other advisers before making any investment or financial decision or buying or renting any property or asset. or a real estate product.
4. Use of any information or material by you on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any property, investment, asset, service or information available on this website meets your specific needs.
5. You must keep confidential all user identification and password details set up or provided to you as part of our security procedures and must not disclose them to third parties.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and regulatory requirements, Pakiza Realty specifically disclaims any liability for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in this website or mobile application and for any loss (whether direct or indirect) or damage resulting from its use, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. Visitors are responsible for complying with all local laws and regulations.
7. If you are an intellectual property rights owner or an agent fully authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property rights owner and believe that any material or other content infringes your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may submit a notice to the Company together with a request for the Company to remove the relevant Content in good faith. Notification can be sent to email@example.com
8. User shall not use the service other than for your own personal use or as an agent listing goods for sale and rent, shall also attempt to copy any material or reverse engineer without consent of the society. The user must not use any service in an illegal, immoral or harmful way to the Pakiza group. User shall not use any Service in violation of any policy or other notices on the Website and remove or modify any copyright notices that appear on the Website.
9. By accessing this website and obtaining any information, facilities, products or services offered through this website, you agree that Indian law shall govern such access and provision of the information, facilities, products and services. and you therefore agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
10. The logos, images (art and photos) have been used solely for reference to the original brand, company, manufacturer, developer only to provide perspective to the user of the website or the website. mobile application and do not associate the website or mobile application or its owners, affiliates, suppliers and employees with any of the brands mentioned on the website or mobile application in any way.
11. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, of title, of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses, is only given in conjunction with the information and materials.